Shalom Counselling Centre of Alberta is a non-profit registered charity incorporated under the Alberta Societies Act, Charitable Organization #317905. Donations are used for the purpose of subsidizing counselling for Central Alberta families. Shalom hopes to raise $338,832 using 3% of Shalom’s overall budget for the cost of fundraising in the current year.
Shalom will, to the best of our ability, ensure that contributions are used in accordance with donor’s intentions. However, gifts received designated to particular projects or programs are received only with the understanding that if the project or program is oversubscribed or does not take place, the funds will be applied to other purposes at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
In respect of your privacy, your contact information is not passed along to any other organizations. For more information or to request a copy of Shalom’s most recent financial statement and current budget, please call Benno Fath, Executive Director at 403.342.0339.
THANK YOU FOR CARING
Here’s how you can help us extend the hand of compassion to those in need:
- Donate online at CanadaHelps.org
- Donate by phone by using your credit card. Call our office at 403-342-0339
- Donate by mailing a cheque to our office at: 5515 27 Ave Red Deer, AB. T4P 0E5.
Please make cheques payable to: Shalom Counselling Centre
- Join our monthly sustainers by contacting us at 403-342-0339 to set up a monthly automatic donation
- Plan an event with Shalom being a recipient of the funds raised such as a barbeque or Staff Christmas Party. Contact us for more information or event ideas
- Become a Sponsor
- Donate in memory by Leaving a Gift
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To ensure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the nonprofit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights.
For more information or to request a copy of Shalom’s most current financial statement and/or budget, please call Shalom at 403-342-0339. Thank you for caring.