- Our concern for the shalom (peace and well-being) of each client, volunteer, supporter, and employee.
- Supportive and respectful teamwork valuing each one’s contribution.
- Provision of a welcoming and inviting, peaceful atmosphere.
- Shalom has no competitors; we support whoever is doing good for our community.
- “Shalom’s to Share” – to share generously all that we have for the good of the Kingdom and our community.
- We build partnerships and raise up friends who share a vision for Shalom.
- We value the relationships we have with our Friends and Partners.
- We show respect for all people, including other employees, clients, volunteers.
- We consistently demonstrate that we recognize the values, opinions, and dignity of all others.
- We do that which honours God and furthers His Shalom.
- We place quality work ahead of quantity.
- We work at a pace that promotes peace and respects the need for self-care.
- Shalom’s values are not for sale but they are gladly shared.
For more information about Shalom, call us at 403-342-0339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.