Shalom Counselling Centre of AlbertaHelping our neighbours find peace
Motivated by Christian love and working collaboratively, Shalom provides to whomever seeks the services: Quality Christian Counselling for emotional & relational concerns, Family Life & Wellness Education for the community and training & encouragement for caregivers.
Shalom offers a full range of individual, couple and family therapy in the areas of: relationship concerns in marriages and families, child development, depression, anxiety, abuse, addiction and Spiritual issues. Shalom’s Family Life and Wellness Education Program offers preventative education sessions, in response to expressed need as resources and personnel are available.
To Access Counselling
When you contact us, some basic information will be gathered and we will arrange to have a Background Information Form sent to you. The information that you provide will assist us in matching you with a counsellor that best suits your particular needs.
Shalom is a registered charity and fees are set by your counsellor, on a sliding scale based on your household income, ensuring that counselling is affordable to everyone. Shalom’s counsellors are caring professionals, trained to the Master’s level in their profession, and take care in safeguarding your privacy.
We are grateful to those who are able to support the work that Shalom does. If you would like to be part of a community that brings healing to those who are hurting, here is how you can help:
- Become a prayer partner and receive quarterly updates on how your prayers can help.
- Become an advocate and tell others about the good work Shalom is doing.
- Become a volunteer and assist us with various special events, gardening, join our Board of Directors or other interests you may have.
- Provide a gift to assist clients who would not otherwise to be able to afford the costs of their counselling sessions as a one-time only or monthly donations.
If you have questions or comments please contact us at:5515 - 27 Avenue Red Deer, Alberta T4P 0E5
Phone: (403) 342-0339 Fax: (403) 314-1798 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting us! This webpage is currently under construction. Connect with us on Facebook to learn more about Shalom's programs and services.
We do not have an emergency response capability; however, one can be accessed through:
- Mental Health Services 24 Hour Crisis Line 1 (877) 303-2642
- Centennial Centre formerly Alberta Hospital Ponoka 1 (800) 779-5057
- Health Link 1 (866) 408-5465
- Emergency Ward - Any Hospital: Walk In